I know this is an old post (hint, hint-you need to update your blog!) but I just wanted to respond to your comment.
Thanks so much for the kind words, Elise. And for the card you sent after Aiyana, also. I know we haven't stayed in the best of touch but it is very comforting to know that you have been thinking of us and praying for us. We truly appreciate it.
On to a question...beautiful dog! So purely white and just lovely! What kind is it? Looks so soft and cuddly!
She's such a sweetie!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow did this happen??? I remember when you said, "well, I went into labor, and then it stopped." happy Birthday Ivy!!
ReplyDeleteI know this is an old post (hint, hint-you need to update your blog!) but I just wanted to respond to your comment.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the kind words, Elise. And for the card you sent after Aiyana, also. I know we haven't stayed in the best of touch but it is very comforting to know that you have been thinking of us and praying for us. We truly appreciate it.
On to a question...beautiful dog! So purely white and just lovely! What kind is it? Looks so soft and cuddly!