Tuesday, April 22, 2014
All Tucked In
Andrew is still doing well. He is tucked in for the night. Added a little epi to keep pressures where they want them, but nothing he can't handle. I just wanted to post a "before" picture of Andrew with all his lines/drips/pumps so we can show progress as things improve. It's a pretty impressive display...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so happy to hear that Andrew is doing ok. I have been fasting and praying for him and your family all day. It is amazing what modern medicine can do. What a display of machines and tubes for such a little person. I hope you can get some sleep now. Love, Karen K.
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine the emotions! It really is amazing how much equipment one little body can have hooked to it.
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time to keep us all posted. I'll bet all those pumps and machines we use will never look the same to you again having been on this side. I love that you call him a Superhero. He surely is - as well as your family. God knew you could handle this and blessed you with this special little man :-)
ReplyDeleteAndrew is such a fighter! I'm so glad that he's doing well. That is a very impressive display. I hope they take it all down soon and he can go home with you guys. What a sweet baby :)
ReplyDelete