Andrew has had two echos of his heart and is off to the cath lab now for a balloon septostomy.
It has been a whirlwind kind of day, but I am so glad Andrew endured labor well and is here with us.
The big kids came to visit. I am jealous as I'm still in recovery. I'll see him soon enough.



So glad you were blessed with a fast labor. And that you've had so much time to prepare and coordinate the medical care he would need immediately after birth. I know from our experiences that we can spend time looking at the negatives, hard things, and asking why me? Or we can see the preparations, tender mercies, and huge lessons to be learned when it comes to the trials we (and our children!) are faced with. I'm so glad to see that you're seeing the latter with this gem of a baby and the rough path you're walking with him right now. All our prayer and love-John and Tif
ReplyDeleteBeautiful kids! We love you, Baby Andrew.
ReplyDelete