A couple pictures from the kid's visit yesterday - it was their first chance to hold their new brother:
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Quick Update
Just a quick update on Andrew's progress. His central line came out today, so the only thing attached to him besides monitors is his nasal cannula with O2 running at 0.05L per minute (not a typo). Once he weans off of that, he's golden. There is still a chance he'll go home tomorrow, but I'd guess more likely on Monday. He's still eating like a champ - he put away 50mL at his last feed. Andrew had an ECHO yesterday. The tech said it looked like a 'near perfect repair.' I am so glad things have gone so well so far. What a tough kid - I feel so blessed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yeah! Ivy's holding Andrew, even if she seems less than thrilled. How exciting! One more tube to go. I can't believe his impressive recovery and his enormous appetite. He sure doesn't eat like a heart baby and that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteAndrew is a lucky little man on so many levels. Not the least of which--he will not be lacking for TLC at home! Do you think he looks the most similar to Megan's baby pics? That was my wild guess. How fun for all of them to cuddle with the miracle man.
ReplyDelete