Sunday, April 20, 2014

Saturday is a Special Day

Dr Teodori (heart surgeon) visited and asked we begin feeding the hungry boy. Yippee! I am able to nurse Andrew and then give him a teaser amount of formula every three hours. 

After skipping the night nursing attempt for a blood transfusion, I was able to try again at 5 a.m. Andrew didn't suck at all. I gave him his bottle and tried again.
He nursed for 30 minutes. 

He is nice and pink and a lot less fussy after his transfusion. 

Pray he can continue to have energy to nurse and that he can rest peacefully. And that his umbilical lines will stay in properly. 

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. John and Elise, you and your family and sweet baby Andrew are in our prayers. he couldn't have come to a better family. He looks like a fighter and a tough cookie! Know that you have thoughts and prayers coming from Cincinnati! We love you guys! :) Heather & Pete

    ReplyDelete